Friday, September 09, 2005

Vermont News Article on the Tragedy

With apologies to anyone who might be troubled by the belated posting of this "news", I will explain: When I received the e-mail from our theater group's director of Marty's passing, I was shocked and refused to believe it. I searched everywhere on the internet for confirmation, and as I went longer and longer without finding any, a glimmer of hope emerged that maybe someone had gotten it all wrong. The folks at the Randolph Herald were kind enough to e-mail me a copy of the article from their August 25, 2005 print edition, which I otherwise would not have been able to access until a week later. As is characteristic of Marty, this article, too, reflects his absolute joy and passion for life. Singer Found Dead In Randolph, after Concert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home